Strategic and Tactical Risk with Data Security
by Charles Robbins
What is certain at every business, school or organization? The technology you are using today will fail or need to be decommissioned. And as certain as that event will happen, the majority of these businesses, schools and organizations are not following current regulations or even logical procedures to ascertain that their or their customers data is properly destroyed. They use non-compliant methods, do no training, have no scientific system for verification and when they are breached, they cannot determine how the perpetrator accessed their network.
At most businesses, schools and organizations, IT department members take tactical risks that actually result in strategic consequences to their organization’s brand. Where the inside danger to data security continues to be the number one threat to an enterprise’s computers, copiers and servers coming off a lease are handled by recyclers with made up credentials.
TechR2 is your best solution for data security. TechR2 is GDPR compliant. TechR2 is ISO certified for information security, quality management and environmental responsibility. TechR2 is recognized by IBM as the leader in End of Life (EoL) data security.
It is time to make both a strategic and tactical decision to protect your brand.
Charles Robbins is Vice President of Technology, Research & Development and DPO of TechR2, LLC, and a professor and author. Creating new products that involve mechanical design, electrical circuitry, database management and custom software. Authored the following World Class CAD publications:
- A Complete Introduction to Computer Aided Design (CAD) Fundamentals of 2D Drawing Textbook (2000-2002, 2007-2008, 2009-2010, 2012 Editions)
- Fundamentals of 3D Drawing Textbook (2000-2002, 2007-2008, 2009-2010, 2012 Editions)
- Visual AutoLISP Training Method
- Visual Basic Applications for AutoCAD
- Computer Aided Mechanical Design
- Applied Mechanical Physics using CAD
- HTML Basics
- 2D Drawing with progeCAD Smart
- 3D Drawing with progeCAD Professional
- Visual Basic
- Visual C#
- 100’s of lessons for computers and networks
- 100’s of lessons covering Microsoft Office
- 100’s of lessons exploring mathand more chapters and videos found on the worldclasscad.com website