Outside Sales Manager
Outside Sales Manager
Interested in joining TechR2? We are looking for an Outside Sales Manager to create and implement strategic sales plans and expand TechR2’s presence in the marketplace for Enterprise Onsite Data Eradication & IT Asset Retirement Services. Join the most innovative, cutting-edge team in the industry! This role is located at our state-of-the-art facility near Columbus, OH.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key prospective clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Work closely with the sales development and marketing teams to create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve performance goals
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to leads and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve marketing and sales materials and expand the company’s marketing presence and efficacy
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within prospective clients.
- Practice a will to win mindset by taking on unique market challenges with a positive, can-do attitude
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be flexible and able to work beyond regular business hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years outside sales experience (preferably in a technology business environment)
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Proven success meeting quotas in a goal-driven environment
- Customer Obsessed
- Tech savvy
- Travel up to 50%
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Experience working with CRM desired
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Sales material development
- Business analytics/analysis skills
- Financial acumen