Our compliance means that we stand Above The Rest!
We are certified in five different international Standards of Management Systems designed to best serve the needs of our customers by providing secure data destruction and responsible recycling solutions.
“We are proud to meet the requirements shared by the most ethical and committed information security professionals, and proud to be part of this Elite team”. – Sepp Rajaie, CEO
ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems:
- Information is our most important asset and we must protect it.
- ISO 27001 is the Standard to monitor, measure, implement and improve all of our data.
- Achievement of ISO 27001 means we assure our customers that we are providing a 100% secured environment & service.
ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines:
- ISO 31000 provides principles, framework and support guidelines for the ISO 27001 standard (delete “process”).
ISO 14001 Environmental Health and Safety Management System:
- Keeping the environment Green is our first concern.
- ISO 14001 is the Standard to help the organization minimize how the operations negatively affect the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System:
- Offering the best service and quality care to customers is our priority.
- ISO 9001 is the Standard helping us to meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders related to our service.
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System:
- Requirements with guidance for use, provides a robust and effective set of processes for improving work safety in global supply chains.
- Designed to help organizations of all sizes and industries, the new International Standard is expected to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses around the world.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (Special Publications):
- Governs Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
General Data Protection Regulation
- Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)
- Made by the European Parliament and Council of the European Union
Privacy PRISM International
- Designed specifically to verify and monitor regulatory compliance as well as security best practices/li>
- Fulfills the customer’s regulatory obligation
National Security Agency
- Leads the U.S. Government in cryptology that encompasses both signals intelligence (SIGINT) insights and cybersecurity products and services
- Enables computer network operations to gain a decisive advantage for the nation and its allies
“TechR2 is the only onsite data destruction company that has earned this certification. We will continue to lead the way with innovative data security solutions to help our clients keep their brand safe.” – Sepp Rajaie, CEO
Contact us today to see how TechR2 can assist you with your next project.