- The #1 cause of large-scale data breaches is loss of data-bearing media (disk, tape, USB drives, CD/DVD) during transport or from data centers.
- Many organizations lack adequate controls to track, secure and destroy data-bearing devices.
- Compliance with new Federal Standard for Data Destruction NIST 800-88 requires companies to review and upgrade their information security practices.
The Tear-A-Byte® Solution:
- Provides tracking and certified onsite destruction of loose data media.
- Customized to complement the client’s existing Data Loss Prevention strategies,
- Tear-A-Byte® can be scaled to fit a single location or multiple locations across an enterprise.
- Tear-A-Byte® is a cost-effective, efficient, easy-to-implement system that ensures compliance with all data security regulations.