TechR2 is the industry leader in providing End-of-life Media Ecosystem Solutions to help you meet the requirements of the NEW Ohio Persistent Cyber Improvement (O-PCI) program launched just days ago by the Governor and Lt Governor.
TechR2 is a leading cyber security company that looks to protect its clients when it comes to asset end-of-life data destruction/retirement. The Zero Trust Model [ZTM] by TechR2 helps identify insider threats and protect your most valuable asset, your data! Our ZTM will beneﬁt your security controls and responses to threats targeting your business and ensures data never leaves your property — protecting you from data compromise!
TechR2 is the only company in the industry that has earned a US patent for its Track-Contain-Destroy- Verify™ data security process, is OEM approved, upholds critical ISO certiﬁcations, and is recognized for compliance with GDPR, NIST and all governmental regulations concerning data destruction, including ISO’s 27001, 31000, 14001, 9001, 45001, and 20243.
Using the patented Tear-A-Byte® Solution (Track, Contain, Destroy, Verify™), staﬀed data security personnel will meet over 10% of the Cybersecurity Assessment Gap Analysis Checklist for data security controls in Media Protection, Audit and Accountability, System and Services Acquisition, Supply Chain Risk Management, Physical and Environmental Protection and Assessment, Authorization, and Monitoring.
This is how it’s done.
- Track your data bearing devices with RFID technologies and establish real-time inventory and audit trail via your own tailored customer portal.
- Contain data bearing devices securely in a locked container, only accessible by TechR2 staﬀ.
- Destroy data onsite and receive a Certiﬁcate of Destruction, backed by a multi-million-dollar insurance policy.
- Verify the reconciliation process to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
TechR2 compliant services also include:
- Tear-A-Vault secure end point devices and IT asset value recovery
- TechBOX- ISO-14001 recycling for promoting your Green initiatives in the Circular Economy. This helps meet the NEW Ohio Circular Economy initiative.
- Data Center Decommissioning- full services A-Z datacenter decommissioning
- Secure Transport- Safe and eﬃcient movement from Site A to Site B