Onsite Data Wiping
& Eradication Services.
Data Security is our #1 priority.
TechR2 provides secure onsite data wiping services for manufacturer storage devices & servers such as EMC, Hitachi, HP, Dell and Net App. TechR2’s onsite data erasure service follows the ISO 27001 “Plan-Do-Check-Act” model and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems best practices.
- Secure onsite data destruction by certified technicians
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5220-22.M three (3) pass overwrite
- Meets the NIST 800-88 federal guidelines for media sanitization
- We offer Certified Degaussing approved by the National Security Agency (“NSA”) for any drives that fail the wiping process
- Ensures Compliance with all Industry regulations such as HIPAA, HITECH , GRAMM-Leach-Bliley Act, & Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Custom designed solutions
- 100% Risk Mitigation for your electronic media devices
Download this Fact Sheet for an overview of our Onsite Data Wiping & Eradication Services.
Schedule with us today!
Schedule a certified TechR2 technician(s) to provide onsite wiping of your desktops, laptops, and servers prior to change of ownership occurring.
TechR2 will perform a DOD 5220-22.M 3-pass overwrite on all functional hard drives and provide onsite physical destruction by method of degaussing for any failed hard drives that cannot be wiped.
Onsite Wiping Services
Onsite data erasure projects are determined by the quantity, type, and size of the hard drives as well as the number of machines to be wiped.
Each onsite wiping project will require a specific statement of work with corresponding tasks, assumptions, and deliverables based on the needs of the client and the scope of the project.