Comprehensive Onsite Data Wiping
and Eradication Services
TechR2 provides secure onsite data wiping services for manufacturer storage devices & servers such as EMC, Hitachi, HP, Dell and Net App.
TechR2’s onsite data erasure service follows the ISO 27001 “Plan-Do-Check-Act” model and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems best practices.
- Secure onsite data destruction by certified technicians
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5220-22.M three (3) pass overwrite
- Meets the NIST 800-88 federal guidelines for media sanitization
- We offer Certified Degaussing approved by the National Security Agency (“NSA”) for any drives that fail the wiping process
- Ensures Compliance with all Industry regulations such as HIPAA, HITECH , GRAMM-Leach-Bliley Act, & Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Custom designed solutions
- 100% Risk Mitigation for your electronic media devices
All hard drives and data tapes are processed in accordance to the NIST 800-88 federal guidelines for media santization.
“Put simply, we don’t just begin the process when devices are ready for destruction, we begin the process the moment the device is no longer actively used.”
Charles Robbins, Compliance Officer for TechR2
Using the patented Tear-A-Byte Solution, staffed data security personnel will meet up to 10% of the Cybersecurity Assessment Gap Analysis Checklist for Media Protection, Audit and Accountability, System and Services Acquisition, Supply Chain Risk Management, Physical and Environmental Protection and Assessment, Authorization, and Monitoring.
➔ Track ➔ Contain ➔ Destroy ➔ Verify
all endpoint devices ONSITE
- Track your data bearing devices with RFID technologies and establish real-time inventory and audit trail via your own tailored customer portal.
- Contain data bearing devices securely in a locked container, only accessible by TechR2 staff.
- Destroy data onsite and receive a certificate of destruction, backed by a multi-million-dollar insurance policy.
- Verify the reconciliation process to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.