Data breaches have become a major concern in every business and industry.
FACT: 48% of all data security incidents are caused by malicious or criminal attacks and 25% are due to negligence.*
*2016 Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis Ponemon Institute, June 2016
According to *The Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis by Ponemon Institute, June 2016, data breaches have a far reaching impact:
- 383 companies in 12 countries
- $4 million is the average total cost of data breach
- 29% increase in total cost of data breach since 2013
- $158 is the average cost per lost or stolen record
- 15% percent increase in per capita cost since 2013
Don’t let your organization become a part of these statistics, allow TechR2 to assist in mitigating your risk.
We partner with many organizations to reduce their risk of a data breach by providing onsite data destruction services and end-of-life disposal options. We ensure that standards are in place and business associates are compliant with contracts and regulations for end-of-life disposal at all of their locations.
With many security factors at hand, why risk it alone?
We can protect you.
- Passive RFID System with Tear-A-Byte® Appliance tracks each data-bearing device from the beginning to end of life. This system incorporates reliable RFID tags, readers and door portals to give you the ability to track every physical data bearing device.
- Risk Assessments to help managers understand where they are in processing end of life data bearing devices. These risk assessments are given to supervisors for their benefit and to meet regulatory requirements for regular reviews.
- Return on Investment (RIO) calculators to give our customers the financial tools to plan and budget for data destruction. Our calculators are written in VBA in Microsoft Office Word to easily adapt to an organization’s reporting scheme.
- User Interfaces such as the Customer Portal and Scan2go kiosk allow customers to easily scan devices into secure containment.
- techBOX containers are used for safe shipping those digital units that you have sitting around the office to our facility for safe and environmentally sound processing. TechR2 has ISO 14001 and R2 recycling, remarketing and charitable services so you can direct the final destination of your equipment.
- Onsite Training is available for all companies using the Tear-A-Byte® process. Contact our Client Relations team to schedule the training session and even better yet, get your team certified so your group is working efficiently and you have the training documentation available for your next audit.
- Remarketing Services are available for selling computer devices and Benevolent Services are present to distribute computer devices to qualified charities.
Popular solutions to offer one standard of service: EXCELLENCE.
Tear-A-Byte® is a patented, comprehensive, multistage solution, deploying today’s most advanced procedures for data breach prevention.
TechR2’s patent recognizes the unique process that TechR2 has developed to fully protect its business partners from data breaches that might otherwise result from mismanaged loose data-bearing devices
- Secure onsite device containment
- Secure onsite servicing
- Onsite data reconciliation
- Certified onsite destruction
- Certification of destruction with liability indemnification
- Regulation compliant shredding and ISO14001 recycling
- Certified audit trail provisions that include device registration and inventory
- Cost-effective, efficient, immediate and easy-to-implement
- Extensive Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, and HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, GLBA compliant
Managing end-of-life disposal of computer equipment and office electronics can be problematic. With accelerating technology, data quantity and velocity, the risk of a data breach increases.
The TechR2 techBOX creates a secure, designated space for collection and containment of retired IT assets prior to disposal. If it fits, it ships for one flat fee.
The techBOX service includes:
- Audit report detailing product serial numbers, manufacturers, and other notes.
- A certificate of destruction, with liability indemnification.
- A Green Report providing proof of your organizations green initiative.
- The option to participate in our remarketing program.
Onsite Data Wiping
Onsite data wiping projects are determined by the quantity, type, and size of the hard drives as well as the number of machines to be wiped. Each onsite wiping project will require a specific statement of work with corresponding tasks, assumptions, and deliverables based on the needs of the client and the scope of the project.
Schedule with us today!
Schedule a certified TechR2 technician(s) to provide onsite wiping of your desktops, laptops, and servers prior to change of ownership occurring.
TechR2 will perform a DOD 5220-22.M 3-pass overwrite on all functional hard drives and provide onsite physical destruction by method of degaussing for any failed hard drives that cannot be wiped.