The Journey to Compliance with TechR2’s Patented End-of-lifeEcosystem Solutions Will Define the Future of Your Enterprise.
A Roadmap to Compliance. Experience It!
As Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the field of End-of-life Media Ecosystem Solutions, TechR2 has successfully proven its ability to mitigate the many risks your industry faces. With over six ISO, and NIST certificates, we are prepared to help fulfill the ever-expanding State, Federal and International requirements within all of your end-of-life management tasks. The challenges you encounter in managing data assets, passing audits, and meeting each unique industry requirement are all areas of our expertise. We are committed to your data security compliance, and we offer you the following assurances:
- The only company in the industry awardedwith a U.S. Patent for its comprehensive Track-Contain-Destroy-Verify™ process
- Currently we have 9 patents pending
- Combined industry expertise of over 35 yearsof experience in cybersecurity, industrycompliance, engineering with 100% performance,and customer satisfaction
- Our qualified field team expertise is focused on continuing education and certified training forbest practices and resources to support our partners
- Certified in six different international standardsof management systems which includeIS0-27001, 20243, 31000, 9001, 14001, and 45001
- Upholds highest industry standards in accordance with NIST 800171R2
- Zero landfill policy
- Backed by Lloyd’s of London
- Minority Business Certified andWoman Owned Company
- Founded in 1997
Innovation. Experience. Compliance. TechR2
- Senior management have over 60 years of experience in the data security industry.
- TechR2 acts as an objective 3rd party, trained to assess your security risk and customize a complete solution for you.
- We will provide you with an independent certification of data destruction, backed by a world renowned insurer, Lloyd’s of London.
- We want to be your long-term partner in providing data security solutions to protect your brand reputation.
- We are a leading data security provider backed by globally recognized ISO certifications and other standards.
- Founded in 1997
- HQ Columbus, OH
- National client base – Global reach
- Certified in five different international Standards of Management Systems including ISO-27001, ISO-14001, ISO-9001 and ISO-45001 certifications
We are certified in five international standards of management systems including ISO-27001, ISO-31001, ISO-14001, ISO-9001 and ISO-45001 certifications.
- Zero landfill policy
- Industry Specialties: HealthCare, Finance/Insurance, Retail, Government, & Education
- Project Management Expertise: Onsite Data Destruction, Datacenter Decommissioning, Data Loss Prevention Solutions, & Enterprise IT Asset Disposal
Partners for the long term.
As our business has grown and flourished, we continue to be innovators in an ever-changing market. We are a woman-owned, small business; keenly aware of the social interests of our clients.
We will collaborate to design and implement a Best Practices program which best utilizes retired assets to make an impact on the community through the philanthropic avenue of your choice.
A long standing partner for end-of-life technology solutions
We have been providing end-of-life technology solutions for nearly three decades, long before it was fashionable to be “green.”
We keep a vigilant eye on the global business and environmental culture so that we are better able to understand and fulfill our role while maintaining optimum value for our clients. As stewards of the environment and students of sound business practices, we’ve developed strategic alliances with organizations that share our environmental goals.
Continuity and focus
Our founder, Sepp Rajaie, was one of the first to offer progressive industry methodology – managing technology retirement in both a cost-effective & secure manner, while upholding best practices to honor the environment. Today, his involvement in the daily operations of TechR2 affords continuity and focus to our organization.
We know your industry.
As active members of healthcare, financial services, retail, education and banking industry associations, we are aware of the challenges that you face in managing your data assets and the unique requirements for each industry, especially yours.
We are identified as a qualified vendor and will mitigate your risk of violating SOX404, HIPAA, and EPA requirements, and deliver satisfactory ROI.
Contact a TechR2 data retirement specialist to see what can be done to strengthen your security stature.Contact TechR2
We customize solutions for your business size and locations.
TechR2 understands the importance of delivering cost-effective services for the small to medium-sized business. TechR2 provides convenient, customizable solutions for the disposition of electronic waste including IT gear, office electronics and batteries.Read more
We understand the importance of your technology.
In today’s business world of equipment and data center consolidation, cloud-computing and computer replacement, we understand the importance of your technology initiatives and are sensitive to project requirements and timelines. We offer desktop, data center, point of sale and onsite data containment and destruction. For short-term or long-term needs, we can accommodate your ongoing process and work seamlessly with your staff. We’ll do business your way.Read more